Thursday 7 July 2016

ASOS Hauling


Since opening a premier account with ASOS, where you pay £9.95 a year for unlimited next day/nominated delivery, I've done a lot of shopping, and my love for the brand has grown. Most of the items are from ASOS' own range, some are from the current sale, and the majority of them are tops. I was in need of tops.


Okay, so the first two items are actually from the Zara sale, but I thought I'd just include them here. The retro, geometric print mini skirt was £9.99 down from £19.99, and I bought this in a size S, which is the perfect fit for my size 8 body (I had no idea what their sizing would be like, so I guessed). It's still available to buy in sizes S and M, and it's now only £7.99, if you're interested. I've already worn this to a meal with black tights and boots, and I love it. You can see a photo of it on at the end of this post.

The bag was £19.99 down from £29.99, and this is still available as well. I only have one other small bag, and it's a lemon yellow satchel, so this was a welcomed addition.

The 'pocket full of sunshine' tee is one of my most recent purchases from ASOS, and was £9.50 down from £14 in the sale. It has a v-neck cut, which isn't usually a style I like on myself, but it actually looks okay.

The cacti pyjama top and shorts are my new favourite things. These were £12 down from £20, and I bought these in a maternity size 6. The top of this in the normal range was cropped and open at the back, whereas this one is a normal fit, which I much prefer.


The grey, oversized t-shirt with the embroidered heart was £14, and I bought this in a petite size 6. I've found their t-shirts to be pretty long, which is fine by me because I tuck the front in anyway. This one is so simple, but the quality is great.

I was going to buy the grey sweatshirt on its own for £16. Then I found the grey and black pair in the sale for £16.50, so bought those instead. Then they went down in price again to just £11, so I returned the ones I had and re-ordered. I bought these in a size 8. They're just standard sweatshirts, so I can't really say much else about them. 


Shirts have never been my thing. They look great on other people, but I never felt comfortable in them myself. I've been wearing things I wouldn't normally wear in recent months, though, so thought I'd give this striped, soft cotton one a go. It was one of the more expensive items, at £22, but I've decided to keep it. This was bought in a size 8.

The light grey skater coat was bought in a petite size 10, and was £45 down from £75. Despite it not having a hood, I love this coat. It just looks chic.

And although you can't see it here, I also bought a khaki skater mac/trench coat for £36, down from £60. This came up really big on me, so I ended up keeping a size 6. There's a photo of me wearing it (over my work uniform) at the end of this post, but it doesn't do it justice.


The charcoal marl polo neck top was £14, and this was bought in a size 8. Again, the quality is great, and I've already worn it.

The ribbed Brave Soul tees with the slightly longer sleeves are the only items which aren't from ASOS' own range. These were £5 each down from £10, and I bought them in a size S for a relaxed fit.

Then, finally, the grey, white, and striped t-shirts are from ASOS 'the ultimate easy t-shirt' range. The grey and white ones were in a pack for £18, and the striped one was £12.

I've also ordered a couple more striped ones because they were in the sale, and I love some stripes.



Phew! Let me know if you picked up anything in either the Zara or ASOS sales, especially if they're still available to buy...

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pocket full of sunshine tee. I actually don't think I've ever wanted anything more! I'm on a spending ban at the moment (saving for a flat is SUCH a chore), so this post was great for me to live vicariously though. Those cacti PJs are hella cute as well!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Love the pocket full os sunshine shirt and the pyjamas

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cactus (or would it be cacti?) shirt is so cute! I've been eyeing up Asos a lot lately, especially their shoes but I've been holding back as I'm such a shopaholic! I know that if I do sign up for their next day delivery option, nothing would be able to hold me back haha.

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'pocket full of sunshine' tee is the cutest! I don't tend to wear simple or message tshirts, but this one just caught my eye, it's lovely :D The grey coat does look chic, it's my second favourite piece from your haul!

    Julia x
    Last post: Holiday Diaries in Sicily (pt. 2) | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2016/07/holiday-diaries-palermo-sicily-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric