Monday 26 October 2015

Empties #13


I've taken out the usual suspects this time. You know, the shampoo and Colour Effects bottles, the Maybelline gel liner, The Body Shop face base. I've become tired of talking about them, so you've probably become tired of reading about them!

Tresemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment | When I first used this, I thought it was good. Then I used more, and was amazed at how soft it left my hair. I stocked up while it was half price, but now I'm back to thinking it's just good, so think my hair needs a break from it. I really love everything in the Platinum Strength range, though. The shampoo can weigh your hair down if you constantly use it for more than a couple weeks, but it's still one I go back to when I want incredibly soft hair.

Tresemme Oleo Radiance Creamy Moisturiser Mask | I have a thing for conditioners, so bougt most of the Oleo Radiance range when it was released. This mask is good, but I think I like the Platinum Strength one slightly more. The Platinum Strength range leaves your hair feeling soft, whereas the Oleo Radiance range leaves your hair feeling smooth. Does that make sense? The Oleo Radiance products can weigh my hair down if I use too much of them.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel | This is the bottle I bought in last year's Christmas sale because I can't bring myself to spend so much on a shower gel, no matter how good it smells. For those of you who haven't smelt it before, it smells like pear drop sweets. It's very sweet, which is right up my street. I'll probably try and get hold of another bottle after Christmas this year.

Aussie Shower Smoothie Body Wash | When I smelt all the Aussie shower gels, this one appealed to me the most. It's basically a bubblegum scent. It's different to Snow Fairy, but if you want something along those sweet lines, for a much cheaper price, give this a go. It's also available all year round!

Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm | This is a big moment; I've never finished a stick of lip balm before! I'm surprised it's this one actually, since Nivea lip balms aren't the most hydrating and this one was an initial disappointment. I bought it thinking it'd have more of a tint, but it only has a slight pearlescent finish. Still, it ended up being one I'd apply before bed every night because it felt really nice on the lips, and I loved the scent.

Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets | I've spoken about these before, but they're amazing. I get quite oily throughout the day, and rather than layer powder on top of oil over and over again, I use a couple of these at lunch time. For some reason, they were discontinued, but you can now get them on eBay. However, the deals aren't that great anymore. I'll have to find an alternative when I run out of these (I still have a few packs left).

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara | I don't know why I like this more than Rocket or One by One, but I do. It does everything right, like the others, but this is the one I repurchased the other day. Towards the end of the tube, I started seeing specks of metallic paint on my face and hands, and could not figure out why, but then I realised it was from the tube. I'll try and be more gentle with my new one! On another note, I started using Colossal after not using it for years, but I don't like it as much as the others now. The formula, of the tube I have anyway, is slightly flakey. I've already given it to my mum because life is too short to use a mascara you don't truly love. Am I right, or am I right?


Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric