Monday 6 July 2015

Flamingo Candles The Melt Crowd | July 2015


I've never signed up to a subscription box before now. You'll get the odd impressive month, but on the whole, I've never thought much of them. They also seem to be getting more and more expensive, with the P&P a separate cost ('only £15! plus £3.95 delivery' so it's £18.95). 

This box, however, is £10 including P&P, contains £16 worth of wax melts, a 20% off code to use for that month, and you receive a free burner with your first box. I use an electric one because I'm not allowed flames where I live, but I still appreciate the gesture.

I love July's box. I actually had my eye on the Raspberry & Salted Caramel and Lemon Curd scents on their website, so I was incredibly happy to see them among the others. Island Breeze and Green Tomato Leaf are The Melt Crowd exclusives, and as weird as it sounds, Green Tomato Leaf is probably one of my favourites. It's very fresh, slightly sweet, and green in the nicest way. I was afraid the scents would all smell artificial, and although many of them are sweet, it's a natural sweetness due to the particular scents. My favourite so far has to be Raspberry & Salted Caramel. I don't know if it smells of raspberries and salt caramel, but it's beautiful. It reminds me of Refreshers, but that could just be me. It packs a punch anyway, and I've only been using half.

I'm already looking forward to August's box, and would recommend it if you're a fan of home fragrance. You can take a look at The Melt Crowd subscription here, and check out the other Flamingo Candles products here.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like such a lovely idea! I bet the autumn and winter boxes will be amazing!

    Sophie x | SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This subscription box looks amazing! Also, the packaging is so cute! I just found your blog and I love it! It's so beautiful and I am really enjoying reading your posts, keep up the amazing work! <3

    Hanna | www.LipstickLovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric