Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Library of Fragrance | Peach


Singular scents, especially of the peach variety, are a favourite of mine. I just didn't know how realistic The Library of Fragrance Peach Cologne Spray would smell, and I didn't think the lasting power would be anything to comment on. Well, it's pretty close to the real thing - fresh, juicy, and sweet, but not in an artificial way. The only other peach body fragrance I've tried has been from The Body Shop, and I feel like this one packs more of a punch (understandably, since TBS's offering is a mist). The lasting power surprised me because it's on par with an eau de toilette. It's still not a great amount of time, but it's longer than the mist, and I get wafts of it every now and again for up to a couple hours.

The Library of Fragrance offers a huge variety of scents, from Daisy and Chocolate Chip Cookie to Fiery Curry and Pizza. There's even Play Doh and Sushi. I would personally never go for the last four, but some of you may like smelling like those things! I do want to try the Paperback one, though. Boots have started stocking a small number of these scents, and they're £15 or 2 for £25. I actually wanted to buy Cherry Blossom as well as Peach because I've smelt it before and it's beautiful, but it was out of stock. It's back in stock now, though, so I think it'll be mine very soon.

You can view and purchase the fragrances from their website here, or from Boots here.

2 comments:

  1. The scents sound really interesting but I'm not sure if they work as a fragrance you can actually wear. Is it wrong that I do want the play doh one (not to wear) - I loved the smell of play doh as a kid.
    Jen x
    www.tartanbrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scents sound really interesting but I'm not sure if they work as a fragrance you can actually wear. Is it wrong that I do want the play doh one (not to wear) - I loved the smell of play doh as a kid.
    Jen x
    www.tartanbrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric