Tuesday 6 May 2014

Top 5 Under £5 - Eyes/Eyebrows

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze, MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 11, MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 1

I was going to do a 'Top 10 Under £10' series, but seeing as most of the products featured on Affordable Treats are under £10, I decided to lower the price! I haven't included mascara in this because my favourites are from Maybelline, which are around £8. I also haven't included liquid liner because my usual Collection one (£2.99) has dried up, and the one I'm currently using is a pricier L'Oreal one. There's also quite a few products in my collection that I've bought for less than £5 due to codes and discounts, but their retail prices are over £5, so it wouldn't have been fair to include them.

ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Light - £3.95
This has recently increased in price, but is still affordable. I love it! I've been using the kits for years, but it wasn't until last year that I tried the shade Light. It's a much better match, and I use it everyday without fail.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze - £4.99
I don't wear eyeshadow on my lids, but do wear a little smudged along my lower lash line, and this is what I've been using for the last year or so. The colour is beautiful, it's still creamy, and it stays on all day. I also have Permanent Taupe, but I don't use it as often.

MUA Clear Mascara - £1
To set my brows, I use this. It does its job, and I don't fill the need to spend any more on something that will do the same thing!

MUA Eyeshadows - £1
Some of these can be a miss, but the shades above are buttery soft and pigmented. Shade 11 is a basic everyday neutral, while shade 1 is a nice inner corner highlight.

MUA Eyebrow Brush - £1.50
Another MUA product! This brush is thin yet dense, making it perfect for eyebrows and eyeliner. I used to use ELF's Small Angled Brush, but it was fluffier than this, meaning I couldn't be as precise with application.


What are your top products under £5?

3 comments:

  1. The color tattoo range is one I am dying to try out. Hopefully I'll get around to it soon. Great post!

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUA do some really good eye products, need the eyebrow brush in my life!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric