Tuesday 11 March 2014

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner


Lush's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is a moisturiser you apply and wash off in the shower. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, so thought it was about time I shared my thoughts! At £15.95, it's expensive, and even with store credit, I was apprehensive about purchasing. I'd read tons of positive reviews, though, so decided to give it a go. The scent is like their Rose Jam Bubble Bar, which I love. However, this is a lot stronger, and I was initially overwhelmed. This could be because I prefer fruity scents and am only just dipping my toe into florals. The scent it leaves on your skin is subtle, though, and this is when I love it. So, when I first used this, I was shocked at how moisturised it left my skin. I was expecting it to be better than Nivea's In Shower Body Moisturiser (a product I wasn't impressed with), but not this much better. My skin is used to it now, so it doesn't feel as moisturised as that first time, but it still feels like I've whipped the body lotion out. I think I'm going to stop using it for a while, and then return to it, so I can appreciate the full effect! The photo above shows two weeks of use, which is not bad going. This is partly because you don't need much at all, and partly because I'm very aware of the price! It could perform even better if I used more, but I don't think my skin needs it, to be honest. 

If you want to be left with effortlessly soft, beautiful smelling skin, I'd recommend this. I would even consider purchasing it again! Even if I don't, I think I'll be adding it to my birthday/Christmas wishlists. Have you tried this before?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds beautiful! I'd love to try it, but given I'm allergic to roses, I'll give it a miss ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric