Thursday 30 January 2014

Wavy Hair

THX Total Hair Experts Define Style Deep Barrel Waver* - £35 at Tesco

I'd been wanting to try a waver for quite some time, so was pleased when this one landed on my doorstep. My sister recently bought the Babyliss Boutique Deep Waves Hair Styler, which gives beautiful results, and I was intrigued to see how this compared. There's not much difference at all. Both heat up incredibly fast, and both give the same results. These results last throughout the day, gradually falling as time goes on. In the photo above, I've just grabbed random chunks of hair, and this took me about 10-15 minutes to do. If you want a neater style, you can simply section your hair off. Also, in the photo above, the waves have dropped a little, but you can make them more defined, if you wish, and then set them with hairspray.


Quick, easy, and I love the results. I wish I'd tried this type of hair styler sooner! Are you a fan of wavers?

2 comments:

  1. I got myself a Enrapture Jumbo Waver which is amazing and does a similar job as yours. I would suggest trying the Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Spray as it really helps to keep the curls in more, I rather use this than hairspray as I think it does a better job.

    Toria (toria-creativemine.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric