Saturday 7 December 2013

Lush Haul!


Apologies for the photo not being aesthetically pleasing, but I've had to keep the products in their wrappers because a lot of them are presents! So, I placed an order with Lush this week, and stuck with the classic soaps, bath bombs, bubble bars, and bath melts. Granted, they're overpriced, but I don't think they're too bad when you're giving them as gifts. Also, a treat once in a while is allowed! Let me talk you through what I bought. 

The pink and white one on the far left is Candy Mountain (£2.65), and is one of my favourite Christmas bubble bars because it's oh so sweet. The pink chunk of soap next to it is Rock Star (£3.40/100g), and I bought this for my mum for Christmas because she loved the chunk I bought her last year. In front of that you have the You've Been Mangoed bath melt (£3.25). This is one of my favourite products from Lush, and I love using a third of it in a foot soak to make my tootsies soft. Next to that you have the Christmas Penguin (£2.95), which is a new Christmas bubble bar. From the packet, he smells slightly citrus-y, which is right up my street. 

Behind is the yellow and orange Happy Pill bath bomb (£3.75), which is huge! I remember this bath bomb from when a Lush store first opened in Plymouth, but then it was discontinued. It's now available to buy online again, so thought I'd give it a go. The yellow half smells like grapefruit, and the orange half smells like mandarin. I don't have baths, but will be breaking this up for foot soaks. Next to it is the Snowman bath bomb (£2.50), which is the Butterball bath bomb in snowman form. Then, in front of that little guy is the yellow and white Bombardino bath bomb (£2.50). This smells so comforting to me. It has lemon in, but reminds me of a creamy, hot drink. Then you have the big yellow chunk of soap called Sunny Citrus (£4.95/100g), which contains all kinds of citrus oils - Yum! 

Next to that is the Pineapple Grunt soap (£3.95/100g), which smells of sweet pineapple! This is another product only available online and in Lush's Poole shop. In front of that, we have the Melting Snowman bath melt (£2.25). I've never tried this little guy before because I thought he was similar in scent to the Snowcake soap, which I don't like. However, from what I can smell from the packet, he smells really nice! I'll have to pick a couple up for myself during the Christmas sale. 

The two little chunks of soap at the very front were samples, and are Banana Moon (£4.20/100g) and Orange Jelly (£3.40/100g). Banana Moon is another exclusive soap that is not available in most stores, and contains banana and yoghurt. From what I can smell, it smells good! Orange Jelly simply smells of orange, so I already love it.


Have you bought anything from Lush recently? Are you planning on picking anything up during the Christmas sale?

5 comments:

  1. I don't have a Lush store anywhere near me which is a little annoying! I'll definitely be placing an online order when the sales come around though... :) x

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slightly jealous of this huge haul! I love the happy pill bath bomb, it makes such a cute present too!x

    zoeyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh love Lush so much, need to try the penguin :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric