Wednesday 21 August 2013

MUA Power Pout in Runway



This is my last drafted post, and I haven't bought anything new recently, so need to go to the drawing board after this and think of new post ideas! This is MUA's Power Pout in Runway. You can see my swatches of the rest of the collection here and here. It's looking a little patchy in the photo above, but it wasn't in real life, I promise! Also, I rarely wear it to this intensity. I prefer to wear it as a light stain and create that 'I've just been eating strawberries' look. Runway is a warm, strawberry red which can pack a punch on my pale lips if desired. Like the other shades, it lasts for a good few hours before wearing away, leaving a subtle stain.

I really like the MUA Power Pouts, and hope they bring out more shades in the future. They're definitely worth more than their £3 price tag!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I haven't really looked in to these yet but I ADORE the look of this shade! Definitely going to have to nip in to Superdrug for a swatching session and maybe a cheeky purchase soon!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks mega gorgeous! I haven't had a proper look at them yet, but that clearly needs to change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that colour is so stunning on you - I definitely want to try these out now :)
    zara
    x

    lavieenrose-xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful shade :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric