Monday 12 August 2013

Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick in 1,2,3 Soleil


This is the third, and last, lip product I bought from Bourjois last month! I'd wanted a sheer orange/coral for a while, and had very nearly bought L'Oreal's Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Dating Coral, but liked the look of this better. Before applying 1,2,3 Soleil, I exfoliated my lips, and the application looked perfect in real life, so I'm not sure what's going on towards the centre of my lips in the photo above. Even though it's supposed to be sheer, I still find it pigmented on my pale lips, and the orange shade can look intense if I want it to. As well as wearing it alone, I like to create a pink stain with another product and then apply this over the top, creating more of a coral shade. It feels light and balmy on the lips, which I really like. It lasts for a few hours, so not as long as other lipstick formulas, but that's to be expected! And the easy application means you can touch up on the go without a mirror.

I really like this lipstick (£7.99), and have already been looking at the other shades available. Have you tried this range?

6 comments:

  1. I like the look of these but some do have a shimmer to them which I'm not all too keen on, this one however is lovely :)
    Amy x
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour I love it, I still haven't tried any bourjois lipsticks but they all seem to be getting amazing reviews :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the second swatch I've seen that makes me really want this! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi doll, just to let you know, i have tagged you in my most recent post :) (it's a beauty tag) check it out!

    http://styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog
    followed
    www.persianlikethekat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. ThisYour HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not closed: A

    is a gorgeous shade, I'll definitely be having a look next time I'm in Boots! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric