Monday 22 July 2013

Peachy!


The Body Shop's Vineyard Peach scent is back for the Summer! By the time I realised they were discontinuing it in the Winter, it was too late to stock up, so I was delighted when I heard that it was returning for the warmer months. I bought these last week when there was a 35% off code floating around, so I paid £8.45 for the body butter, and £2.60 for the shower gel. More than I would normally spend on such products, but honestly, they're worth it! They just smell so juicy.

The 35% off code is no longer valid, but The Body Shop always has a code out! You can currently save £10 when you spend £25, or save £25 when you spend £50, with the code 'JUICY' (this is valid until the 28th July).


What is your favourite range from The Body Shop?

4 comments:

  1. My favourite is the pink grapefruit but I smelt this body butter over the weekend and like you - JUICY is all I could think about! I think I need to pick some up.. how gorgeous would it be to smell like that all day every day?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this body butter, I haven't opened it yet but I know it smells amazing :)
    Amy x
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah no fair, lol, I don't have any shops around here nor do they ship to my location. My favourite TBS line/smell is "satsuma", but I think I might like this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this Body Butter - it smells divine but it's quite thick! I think my favourite will always be the Cherry Body Butter though, I always stock up when they have the Body Butters reduced to £5 :)
    zara
    x

    lavieenrose-xo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric