Saturday 29 June 2013

Organic Surge Sale Purchases


I must admit, I hadn't heard much about Organic Surge before their current sale. However, I then started reading tweets about people stocking up on their favourite products at amazing prices, so decided to check them out! The fact that they're natural and organic persuaded me to place an order. I bought the Blissful Daily Moisturiser for £2.12 down from £8.49, and the Super-Intensive Daily Moisturiser for £2.25 down from £8.99, both of which are still available to buy. I also used the code NEWDEL for free delivery! I actually wish I picked up the Daily Care Face Wash, too. First impressions of these two moisturisers are good. The packaging is nice, they smell great (Because of the lemon essential oil in the daily version, and the organic rose geranium essential oil in the intensive one. My mum has just smelt them and isn't keen, though), they sink into the skin quickly, and leave it feeling soft. I've only used them a couple of times so far, though, so these thoughts could change.


Have you bought anything in the Organic Surge sale? Or are you planning to? I was going to buy the brown sugar scrub for £8 down from £32, but can easily make one myself! I may try to, actually. If it goes well, I'll blog about the recipe!

6 comments:

  1. The NEWDEL code only works for your first order, so I've heard :) Their sale was so good, bought a shampoo and conditioner for £3! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it's still working! Good :) Yeah, I was looking at their shampoos and conditioners. Wish the other hair ranges were in the sale too!

      Delete
  2. I got the super intensive one with my May Glossybox. I like everything about it apart from the smell I think it's horrible. I would love to try some of there other items though.

    Jodie x
    www.retrococktail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think the scent will be hit and miss for people! Rose reminds me of a lip balm I used to use/a sweet Turkish delight scent, so I quite like it!

      Delete
  3. I made a sugar body scrub the other day! I'm sure it's not as good as the Organic Surge one, but here's the link for the one I did! :)

    http://www.life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/diy-sugar-body-scrub.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric