Friday 31 May 2013

Bargain EcoTools Brush Sets from eBay



There's been a lot of brushes featured on Affordable Treats lately! You can see my Real Techniques Brushes post here, eBay Makeup Brushes post here, and Bargain EcoTools Bronzer Brush on eBay post here

The most recent additions to my collection are the 5 and 4 piece brush sets from EcoTools. I already own the 4 piece set (which used to be called the 5 piece set, and the now 5 piece set used to be called the 6 piece set because they included the pouch as a 'piece'... confusing, I know), but couldn't resist another for the price. I bought both of them from this listing for £3.39 and £2.99, including P&P. As I've said before, I don't know if these are the real deal, but they're really soft and great quality, nonetheless. I think it's hard to tell if they're authentic or not because they're made from natural materials, so vary from set to set anyway. They retail for £15.99 and £19.99 in Boots, so that's quite a saving!



I'm going to try and not buy any more brushes for a while! I'm running out of room!

11 comments:

  1. thanks so much for this, can't wait for them to arrive :)

    x
    www.suckmy-kiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I tweeted about these yesterday! That store also has "Real Techniques"..I "quote" because they're not actually, they're just in the same style. Also the EcoTools listing just say Eco Tool as in eco friendly bamboo and blur out the brand name which makes me think they are bamboo etc just not geniune but they seem to be of pretty much the same quality.. co-incidentally, EcoTools and RealTechniques have the same manufacturer! Cheap brushes, similar to these ones that cost ridiculous amounts? I don't care if they're genuine or not! (as long as they're not harmful ofc) I love a bargain! Added a couple to my "watch" list as can't order from HK as I'm moving house in a week!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted about the 'Real Techniques' ones earlier this month! The post is called 'eBay Makeup Brushes' :) Yeah, the quality is great and they're apparently cruelty free, so I'm happy :)

      Delete
    2. Ah, I probably would have gotten to it soon then! As the earlier post I got to was the post before that one.. going at bloglovin' from both ends trying to catch up while staying up to date before moving, I feel like I'm making a dent then another 100 posts appear... oops? :') YES. I don't care if they're not quite legit if they're still made decently and somewhat like their high end models. Says artificial bristles and bamboo handles so I think we're safe! :D x

      Delete
  3. I saw these on eBay the other day and ordered them, they've now arrived and are great :) And such a fantastic price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive bought so much from this seller, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just purchased an EcoTools Bronzer brush. I'll have to compare it to my sister's real deal EcoTools brushes once it arrives! :)

    Ammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I may have to take a look at these, in the need of some new brushes and don't think I can turn these down for their bargain prices!

    Hannah @ Squidoodles & oodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks fr these beautiful makeup brush set, i cant wait to try them. Anyway thanks you so much for sharing!

    If you have time, you can also visit this website: http://blushies.com/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric