Sunday 10 February 2013

Superdrug and Fragrance Direct Purchases

 photo SuperdrugandFragranceDirectPurchases1_zpseb0e1716.png  photo SuperdrugandFragranceDirectPurchases2_zps7f2723eb.png

At the end of January, I placed a couple of orders with Superdrug and Fragrance Direct. Now, let me just say that a lot of the products above are not for me! Some are for my mum and sister.
All of the nail polishes are from Fragrance Direct. From left to right, you have Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty x2 £1.49 each (one for me, one for my sister), Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue £1.49 (mine), Sally Hansen Oxide £1.49 (mine. I love this shade!), Sally Hansen Fairy Teal £1.49 (mum's), Sally Hansen Cherry Cherry £1.49 (mum's), Sally Hansen Gilded Lily £1.49 (mum's), Sally Hansen Purple Pizzaz 99p (mum's), Rimmel Apricot Punch 99p (sister's), Essie Camera £1.99 (mine).
From Superdrug, I bought the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Honey and Crush. I've wanted these colours for a while and they were on offer for £5.99, so thought I may as well. I now have four shades, so will be reviewing and lip swatching soon! The Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Nude was £3.99 and is for my mum for Mother's Day, like the rest of her products in this post. She used my one a few days before placing this order and really liked it.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Yesterday, I published a nail polish collection post, so if you would like to have a read of that, just click here.

3 comments:

  1. You picked up some lovey colours, I love the brush in the Sally Hansen polishes it makes application so much easier. I have the nude eyeliner, it's amazing, your mum will love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I've been meaning to try the Revlon balms! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those polishes are absolutely gorgeous and what a bargain! Lucky girl!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric