Monday 14 January 2013

Primark and Superdrug Buys

Photobucket Photobucket

After handing in my assignments this morning, I went into town with my mum, and here's what I bought! I intended to buy a bag and floral scarf, but couldn't see any I liked.

The Primark pyjama bottoms (£6 and £5) are so beautiful and look a lot more expensive than they are. They're also thick and feel like great quality. The purse was only £4! And again, I think it looks more expensive than that. When I saw that they are now selling aqua coloured hair turbans (£1.50), I was very excited. I love my hot pink one for practical reasons, but don't like the colour, so I'm glad to now have this! The foot cushions and heel shields were £2 and £1.50. They're boring, but they'll help look after my feet. I also bought some t-shirt bras, which were £6 for 2. I've been wearing Primark t-shirt bras for years - I love them. They give you a nice shape, last, and are incredibly affordable. I did buy some underwear as well, but they don't fit, so I've given them to my sister. The reason they don't fit is because Primark have changed their sizes. Instead of 8-10, 12-14 and so on, the sizes are now 6-8, 10-12 etc. I was a perfect 8-10, so didn't have to try clothes on because I knew they would fit. I'm going to have to try things on now though. However, the pyjama bottoms I bought are also 6-8s, and they fit fine because they're elasticated. A lot of underwear is elasticated too, just not the pairs I bought. I'm just hoping I'll still be able to fit into their jeans!

From Superdrug, I bought the pearl necklace, seen on the pyjama bottoms, for £4.99. I've been wanting some shorter necklaces, and this will go with anything. I also bought the Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliners in Nude and Taupe for £3.99 each. I bought the nude because my eye area can get quite red (I'm blaming my ginger gene for this!). I picked up the taupe shade because I like wearing taupe on my lower lash line and smudging it out. I've just tried them out and like them already. They're really creamy and pigmented. I have the nude on now, and as well as concealing the redness I have, it's also brightening my eyes. I bought the last three items for my mum. The MUA eyeshadow in shade 30 was £1, and the Barry M nail polishes, in Silvery Lilac and Teal, were £2.99 each.



And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this post. When I arrived home, I bought the bag I'd been eyeing up on eBay and a bag organiser, which I'll show you when they arrive! I also have an ELF order in the post... oops.

2 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric