Wednesday 30 January 2013

MUA 50% off haul

 photo MUAhaul2_zpsc2cee00f.png

Last week, MUA reached 50,000 'likes' on Facebook, and celebrated this with 50% off and free delivery. There was a lot of drama and angry customers over a variety of things. Fast forward to today, and I received my order! I'm going to be showing you my sister's products as well as mine, just to make it a little more interesting. I'm also going to give the full prices of the products, and not the prices I paid, seeing as the offer is no longer on!

Let's start with nail polishes. The ones above are Amaretto Crush (sister's), shade 16 (sister's), shade 12 (sister's), Frozen Yoghurt x2 (one for me, one for my sister), and shade 5 x2 (one for me, one for my sister). These retail for £1 each. I've already bought a load of nail polishes this month, so stopped myself at two. 

I also bought the Nail Constellation in Leo for my mum, which is £3 full price.

My sister and I then both bought the Cream Blusher in Blossom, which is normally £2.

My sister also bought the Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette, which is £4. I already own this and really like it. She was going to buy some individual eyeshadows, but this worked out cheaper.

The rest of the products you see are for myself! The Bronzed Perfection Bronzer is huge and only £3! It looks promising.

I then bought the Cover & Conceal Concealer in Fair, which is normally £1.50. I love concealers, and this shade is perfect for me, so I'm hoping it's good.

Lastly, I bought some brushes! From top to bottom, I bought the E7 Eyebrow Brush (£1.50), the F2 Foundation Blending Brush (£3), the F6 Blusher & Contouring Brush (£3) and the F4 Powder Brush (£3.75). They are surprisingly good for the price! They're not quite as soft as my beloved ELF ones, but they're not far off! I'm particularly impressed with the Eyebrow Brush and Foundation Blending Brush (the stippling brush). Compared to my ELF Studio Stipple Brush, this one if smaller and denser. 



And that's everything! I didn't go crazy because I already ordered from ELF and Look Beauty beforehand. Did you order anything in the 50% off sale?

3 comments:

  1. I havent bought any mua yet but i want to try the brushes. great haul x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul :)
    I placed a huge order too and got two of the stippling brushes. The quality is brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I didn't know they were doing this offer! Very jealous! Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric