Wednesday 26 December 2012

Blogger Secret Santa and Christmas Presents

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. A few of the presents I unwrapped yesterday were from a Blogger Secret Santa. Emma from PurpleeeRose organised it, and it must have taken a lot of work to pull off, so thank you for taking the time to do so, Emma! It was so exciting to participate in and I can't wait to be part of one next year.
These are the beautiful gifts I received from my Secret Santa (who I guessed as being Emma herself. Thank you so, so much! I love everything!):

Photobucket 

Love! I couldn't have asked for better presents. I love mugs and Cath Kidston, so fell in love with the mug straight away. I also love The Body Shop, so was happy to see a body butter and lip butter from them. Before yesterday, I had never actually tried a shea butter scented product, and I don't know why - They smell amazing. The bunting made out of book pages and lace is the cutest, most thoughtful thing ever. The book pages are even sewn! This is currently hanging above my wardrobe :)

Photobucket

And here are my other Christmas presents.
The main present I received was a memory foam mattress topper from my parents, which I received a couple weeks early. It may be boring, but I really wanted one! My parents also bought me the large Galaxy box, which contains three large Galaxy bars.
From my sister, I received the Stitch mug (Stitch is one of my favourite characters), a My Blue Nose Friend and Lindt chocolates (A favourite of mine, along with Galaxy and Milkybar).
My friend also bought me a mug (I can't get enough) and My Blue Nose Friend, along with a hanging heart decoration and loads of thoughtful bits and bobs, which were in the mug.
I received a Nivea gift set and chocolate from one of my Aunts. Beauty and chocolate - Of course I'm going to like it ;)
I also received money, which will be perfect for the sales.

Speaking of sales, I'm going Christmas sale shopping tomorrow. I've already bought a coat, hair dryer and duvet set online; all of which I had my eye on before the sales, so yay.
You'll be able to see my purchases soon, along with a couple of book posts.

Merry Boxing Day! I've only been doing uni work today though. However, I've finished one of my assignments! Woo!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked your Secret Santa stuff :). The memory foam mattress topper sounds super comfy too, now I'm a bit older I appreciate more practical things and things I need rather than want :P So I understand where you're coming from there, plus getting a good comfy nights sleep is dead important, well I think so too :). Your other presents look lovely too. You should do a sales post too, love seeing what other people pick up :)
    E
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same cath kidston mug and also the white scented thing hanging on your drawer.
    I missed out on blogger SS this year but will be doing it next year. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric