Monday 15 October 2012

Lilac Glitter Nails


After having natural nails for the last two weeks, I wanted something fun and bright this week. I was going to paint my nails with neon blue and yellow polishes, but the formulas weren't the best, so decided against it. Instead, I went with something pretty and girly. Above, I'm wearing Barry M's Berry Ice-cream with Barry M's Pink Silver Glitter on my ring finger.

I hope your Monday hasn't been too bad! I'm freezing at the moment, so a hot chocolate is in order (Tomorrow, I will have one with a spoonful of Marshmallow Fluff because I'm buying a jar!)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is a really lovely combination x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour its such a cute colour and I like theglitter you have used on your ring finger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color! I have wanted to wart a lilac purple color but haven't found the perfect one!

    Jackie
    http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric