Thursday 23 August 2012

Nails of the Week!

Natural light

Flash

I wasn't going to blog about the nails I've been sporting this week, but I'm in a blogging mood! I couldn't decide on a colour, so went with four shades. On my baby finger and thumb I have OPI's No Room For The Blues, on my ring finger I have China Glaze's Make Some Noise, on my middle finger I have Barry M's Boots Limited Edition, and on my index finger I have OPI's Shorts Story. They don't exactly go together, but that's what I like about them.
I'm taking these polishes off tonight and will be painting my nails with Models Own Champagne. I haven't worn it for a while and it will make a nice change to the bright nails I've been wearing lately.
I hope you enjoy your Thursday evening! I'm going shopping tomorrow, so expect a haul. I'll be on a mission to find a nice coat with a hood. You would think that clothing stores in rainy Britain would stock more hooded coats than they do, wouldn't you? Silly sausages.

2 comments:

  1. I love those colours together, so bright and summery (ironic given the weather). Your nails are really nice too, such a nice shape! (: x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric