Monday 23 July 2012

Pyjama Haul

£5

£5

£5

£3 each

£5

£2.50

Most of my pyjamas are from when I was about ten years old, so I thought it was about time I bought some new ones! Everything above is from Primark. I absolutely love Primark for pyjamas. How cute are the bunny/woodland creature bottoms? And the rose ones are just beautiful. The red striped ones are 3/4 length and look great on. I just wanted some plain pyjama tops, so I bought some t-shirts from the normal section. As you can see, I bought light and girly colours. My pyjamas have always been pink and white, so it would feel weird buying other colours. I already own the thick, long sleeved pyjama top and love it, so bought another. Lastly, I bought a vest top. It is specifically a pyjama vest top, but I'm also going to wear it under my clothes. It has hidden support, so it's opaque and will hide my bra lines.
Toodle pip!

6 comments:

  1. I have the rose ones, they are so comfy & cute! I love primark pyjamas, going to look out for the bunny ones because they're adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to go out and hunt those bunny pyjamas down, they're so cute! The rose ones look very Cath Kidson-esque, too! Bargains for £5!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bunny print pj's I will have to look for those.The floral ones are gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the top in the last photo :) I think Primark do such a good range of pyjamas at such affordable prices! The quality has improved in recent years too.

    Hope you're okay :)

    Alexandra x

    http://smilingmovinglivingloving.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those woodland bottoms are SO cute! Think I'll have to go to my local Primark at the weekend! Thanks for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely going to try locate those woodland bottoms. I am in love! Thanks for finding them, haha!

    I've tagged you for the Liebster award. Check - eyeofthebeholder-kv.blopspot.com for details

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric