Since I finished my exams Friday, I haven't done a great deal!
- I'm making sure I do something each day so I don't get bored. So far, I've tidied my room, washed my make up brushes, walked the dogs multiple times and bathed them.
- I had a load of Sleek brushes, which I won last year, and yesterday I shoved them under my bed. The quality of them is not up to scratch. I can't believe Sleek want 80 odd pounds for the set! I'm now left with my trusty ELF Studio brushes :)
- I'm becoming more confident with how I look. I still don't think I'm pretty (don't think I ever will!) but I'm not repulsed when I look in the mirror. I think it's because I haven't been at school for a few weeks so I haven't been comparing myself to other people.
- I went to the shops today and bought some childhood favourites! They're no longer 1p though - they're 2p!
- These are delicious! 10 for £1.99 at Lidl!
- I live in Plymouth, Devon, right next to the Tamar River, which is in-between Devon and Cornwall. I took the dogs for a walk today and brought my camera along. The photos aren't very good because it was so sunny and the dogs would not stay still!
Looking over to Saltash, Cornwall.
Tug of war!