Sunday 11 December 2011

They see me haulin

They hatin, patrolling, they tryin to catch me spendin dirty.
Yes, I did just quote and tweak the lyrics of that song (and I may have sang my version over five times).
Now that I've completed my assignments, I have some time to blog! I have a few posts coming up, but first, I wanted to show you what I've been buying over the past few weeks.

LUSH:

Sweet Soap of Mine stack £5.25, Snow Globe soap £2.50 per 100g, Porridge soap £2.95 per 100g, Australian Igloo sugar scrub £2.75, Avobath bath bomb £2.99.
Some of these are gifts from people and some are my own purchases. Snow Globe smells SO good! It's fresh, citrusy and sheberty smelling. I rarely have baths, but I repurchased Avobath because it's amazing. It smells delicious (just like Snow Globe because they both have lemongrass in) and it leaves your bath a beautiful lime green colour.

Superdrug:

Maybelline One by One mascara £8.49, MUA clear mascara £1, Accessorize blush in Sensational £5, Biore nose strips £4.06 (half price), Impulse body sprays 95p each (half price).
The Maybelline mascara is a repurchase because I loveee it. I bought another Accessorize blush because I use my current ones everyday. Sensational is a warm pink and really brightens up your complexion.

Blog Sale:
Sleek Pout Paints in Rosette, Milkshake and Minx £1.50 each.
I bought these from Siobhan just because they were a bargain! They're easy to use and I just dab them on with my finger to create a stain.

ASDA:
TRESemme: Salon Silk shampoo and conditioner, Restructuring Deep Conditioning Treatment Masque 3 for £10.
I really like TRESemme products. They're one of the few brands that work well with my hair. The conditioning treatment smells of mayonnaise, but thankfully, it doesn't leave your hair smelling like it!

Amazon:
My Blue Nose Friends: Needles the Woolly Mammoth, Quiver the Emperor Penguin RRP £5 each.
I had an Amazon voucher so actually paid nothing for these! I now have nine of the little cuties.

H&M:
Bambi make-up bag £2.99.
How adorable is this?!

Wilkinsons:
Apple ceramic pot £2.50.
I couldn't resist! I have a thing for apple shaped items at the moment.

Primark:
Footlets £1.50, Seamless Footies £1, Vanilla Snow candle £1.

New Look:

Socks £3.58 for all three pairs (originally £1.99 each), dolly shoes £9.35 (originally £12.99).
New Look had 3 for 2 on their socks and free delivery, as well as the usual 10% off for students. They're so cute! I bought the hamster ones because I always joke that I look like a hamster (because of my fat cheeks).  I then placed a second order because New Look had 20% off and free delivery again. I had a sudden urge to buy some red dolly shoes and I don't regret it because they'll add some colour into my boring outfits.

Tesco:
Boots £12.50.
These are a complete bargain! I find it hard to find boots I like because I only like a particular style; suede looking, slouchy ankle boots. I only like a certain type of brown shade too. I don't like bright, chestnut brown and prefer them to be quite dark, like the boots above.

ASOS:

Cath Kidston: Oil Cloth Book Bag £11.50 (originally £18), Cotton Book Bag £10 (originally £16), Zip Top Purse £3.50 (originally £6).
A few weeks ago, ASOS had a sale on their bags and because I'd been looking for shopper bags for University, I placed two in my virtual basket. I've been using the first one because I absolutely love the print and it is waterproof, so is handy for the horrible weather we've been having! The purse was for my sister. We were expecting it to be purse sized because 1. It's called a purse and 2. The website makes it look really small. However, when it arrived, it was the size of a make-up bag! I'm not too bothered though because I can use it for something else or give it to someone as a gift. 

x

7 comments:

  1. oh myyy excellent purchases! i hardly take baths but i really want to try lush bath bombs!

    really want a baked blush/bronzer too, may have to check accessorize out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've bought so many lovely things! The Sweet Soap of Mine stack looks lovely and I really want to try the Australian Igloo scrub.

    Ahh haha I remember looking at Siobhan's blog sale and wishing I had been quick enough to grab those Pout Paints!

    I really need to go out and get myself some warm christmassy socks aswell :)

    Frances x
    Blog: http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so many lovely things here! I especially love the Bambi make-up bag, think it may be time I got myself a new make-up bag actually! Gorgeous.

    Charlotte xo

    what-charlotte-did.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeee, the Woolly Mammoth is SO cute. & I love the make-up bag :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO jealous of the stuff you brought! I've just paid full price for the first Cath Kidston bag for part of my best friend's christmas present, she better love it! Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you got so many gorgeous things!! I love the Bambi makeup bag, the Sleek pout paints, the boots... all of it! xx

    Tor @ Thats Peachy Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow babe, you got some bargains here. :D

    I love everything you bought! That Bambi make-up bag is super cute. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric