Saturday 28 May 2011

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and thank you Ellie!

Wash bag the starter kit comes in.


Back in the day, I used to use my mum's Liz Earle products. I didn't know anything about what a product should do, brands etc so thought nothing of it. Now, it seems like Liz Earle is one of the leading skincare brands and a favourite to many.

The 100ml pump starter kit (Which I was sent to review) is priced at £13.25. I've been using this for the past 3-4 weeks.

Liz Earle say: "We only make one cleanser because this formulation is the ultimate in concentrated yet gentle cleansing power and works on every age and skin type.
Our plant-based cleanser has a 2-phase action, phase 1 is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make-up, even stubborn mascara.
Phase 2 is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to help gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.
Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smoother, clearer skin."

First of all, the packaging of Liz Earle products is simply beautiful! Small touches like the tissue paper and sticker imply that Liz Earle really care.
I love that Liz Earle only make one cleanser that is simple and suitable for all skin types. The scent is fresh and you can definitely smell the rosemary, but it isn't overpowering. The consistency is of a thick cream and when you massage it in, it melts. This cleanser leaves your skin baby bottom soft, like you've just moisturised, which is rare to find in a cleanser. The muslin cloths gently exfoliate your skin, leaving it even more soft. I wouldn't recommend using this if you have a lot of eye make-up on because the cloths will get really dirty, but if you're going to chuck them in the wash after, it doesn't really matter. 
For me, the product is a little too expensive for my budget, but if you can afford to, I would advise you to purchase it. 

I would also like to thank Ellie because I won her giveaway! The prize? 

A Liz Earle moisturiser. I chose the combination/oily formula :)
Thank you so much Ellie :)





x

5 comments:

  1. I love cleanse and polish, and you are welcome thank you for mentioning me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my cleanse and polish- its done wonders for my skin.I think once you go c+p you'll never go back lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep on hearing really good things about this product but I'm never sure if it's worth parting this the cash as it's pretty pricey:)
    great review!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone loves this prduct and I really want to try it, sadly I can't get it in my country, I'll have to try Ebay I guess :) Great post!

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is talking about Liz Earle these days, I really should give it a try :P Thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric