Monday 11 April 2011

Boots Botanics Golden Glow Body Lotion

Price: £3.05

'Botanics Golden Glow Body Lotion is a rich 12 hour moisture lotion which builds a gradual golden colour with regular use, without streaking or exposing your skin to sun.'

This has a light floral scent, which I really like. It sinks into my skin well, leaves it moisturised and develops a golden glow without streaking, so I have to agree with the claims. I wouldn't say this product gives you a lot of colour, so if you are looking for that, another product may be better. This gives you exactly what it says; a golden glow. I get paranoid with tanning products, thinking I look uber orange but this product is fine.

Here is my arm (Which is the same colour my legs used to be) against my leg after using this product for 2 days:
Leg, arm.

It's not a huge colour difference but I am really happy with it.


The price of this product is so affordable and I would definitely recommend it.



x

5 comments:

  1. It's great to hear about this product, I love botanics. I tried fake tan once and never again..I looked ridiculous lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Whatever you recommend I always buy, and you're never wrong haha.
    No doubt I'll be getting this too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BODY LOTION is essential for the skin in the winter.To get more body lotion . visit vegantreeowl.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric