Tuesday 15 March 2011

ASOS/Models Own Shop and Prizes

Models Own nail polishes in Champagne, Mystic Mauve and Beth's Blue, nail art pen in Black.
These are what I recently purchased from ASOS with my Groupon voucher. I paid £10 for all of these because of the voucher; individually the nail polishes are £5 each and the nail art pen is £6.


I would also like to thank Karen from lovelygirliebits for these goodies. I was the second winner in her giveaway and had no idea what she was going to send me. I've been wanting to try the Lush Candy Cane for a while; it smells divine! and yes, that is GOSH Rainbow nail polish! I have Nubar 2010 but wanted Rainbow, which is unfortunately discontinued. I am so happy I finally have it! Thank you Karen :)



x

10 comments:

  1. Oooh is that defo the comforter? looks really like the candy cane bubble bar from the christmas collection!! the comforter is my fave and candy cane second :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Mystic Mauve from Boots in the sale area for £2.50! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahh I agree with Amy, it looks like the candy cane bar.. comforter smells more like blackcurrants and a berry smell..its normally darker and more round and swirled.

    However. BOTH ARE AMAZING :)

    Congrats xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw no, did it break in the post??? I can't remember the name of it but its the one that smells like Rockstar soap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh yeah so it is, The Comforter must have been on my mind! Will update now.
    Karen: Yeah it did but it saves me crumbling it haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah i really wanted to buy Beth's blue but my Mum chose 2 things with my groupon so i only ended up getting to buy one thing for myself which was a ring i was after for a while :( Nevermind, haha! Fab bits! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Champagne!! I haven't worn it yet, tut tut! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those nail polishes are such pretty shades! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ASOS buys, love the nail polish shades you chose. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That candy cane bubble bar is to die for. It smells so great.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric