Sunday 30 January 2011

Nails Of The Week!


I wasn't going to show you my 'nails of the week' this week because I've used these colours/this simple design before. But here we are! You can never have too many swatches of nail polishes!
The pink is ASOS Paint in Blake and the blue is ASOS Paint in Lauren. I love ASOS Paints! That's why you see them on this blog a lot!
I filed my nails down today and they feel so much better. They look a lot longer in the photo than they actually are in real life.
Also, my nails were stained yellow, so much so a few were turning orange! I used an old toothbrush and scrubbed toothpaste on my nails for 5 minutes. I didn't think this would make a difference (There are tons of tips which don't do anything) but I thought I'd give it a go. I didn't see a difference until I started washing it off. It has made a huge difference! No more stained nails for me :)


x

9 comments:

  1. The blue is gorgeous, I've been painting my nails pink so often nowadays.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you put the two polishes together, when i was younger i would do every nail a different colour but this is much more grown up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try that! I got lazy and forgot my base coat, yuk, so I guess I will be brushing my nails now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue ! I wonder if you can help me out with how to get my blog out there? I am pretty new to this whole thing and I could really use someone like you as help since your blog is so successful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. follow me !
    http://polveredistelle-makeup.blogspot.com/
    molto carino il tuo blog..io ti seguo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lusting this!! Now keeping up to date with you on tiwtter!!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric