Sunday 12 December 2010

Shop!

I didn't get a lot of want I intended to, like a coat, shoes and hat but I like what I did buy :)
I'm giving up on looking for a coat, I've looked everywhere!

Newlook:
32 inch skinny jeans £19.99


Republic:
Rings £4.99. How pretty are these?!


Boots:
250g chocolate slab £5, The Pink Cow Vanilla Biscuit shower gel £2 (Normally £2.99), Boots Extracts Vanilla body butter 200ml £7.75, Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter body butter 50ml £2.50.
I LOVE the scent of vanilla and have been wanting to get a vanilla body butter for ages. I got two mini Cocoa Butter's because it was 3 for 2 and got one free.


Superdrug:
Nivea Tinted Moisturiser £1.99 (Half price), Emery boards 99p, Barry M Vivid Purple, Raspberry and Clear £2.95 each (Clear was free as it is 3 for 2 in Superdrug)


Birthdays:
Mum's birthday card £1.59.

The chocolate slab, Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter, Nivea Tinted Moisturiser and Barry M's Vivid Purple are for my mum's birthday on Wednesday.


x

3 comments:

  1. aww that card is the cutest! and i got my sister vivid purple for her birthday, she luuurves it!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! The Vanilla Biscuit shower gel looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric