Friday 12 November 2010

TRESemmé Smooth Silk Shine Finishing Spray


Price: £4.29


'Revives tired hair, adding shine. Its lightweight formula tames frizz, without leaving hair feeling greasy.'
Since using the TRESemmé Smooth range, my hair has been unbelievably soft! My hair has always been soft but it's in a league of it's own now :)
You only need one distant spray of this, maybe two if you want to do the bottom of your hair as well. Too much of this, like most products, could leave your hair looking greasy.
This product leaves my hair shiny and feeling ultra soft. Because you only need a couple of sprays with each use, this product will last an extensive amount of time.
So if you would like shiny, soft hair for a reasonable price, I definitely recommend this :)
x

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, when I'm done with my CHI Shine Spray, I'll definitely check this out.:D

    Have a great weekend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds really good :) i'm using morrocan oil just now, but obviously this is like £25 cheaper. i like tresemme products so i might check this out soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah i have so much love for TRESemme <3 This sounds like a fab product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive never heard about this product. I need it though, after I straighten my hair, my hair is frizzy and just eww looking, lol so next time i go to the store ill have to pick this up :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your suggestions they are really helpful. Thank you so much for sharing this post.

    Silk Spray for Hair

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric