Tuesday 9 November 2010

Thank you TRESemmé!

My luck has been unbelievable recently! Some people may be annoyed? But just remember, I can't help being randomly selected!
TRESemmé have recently set up a Twitter account and to celebrate, were giving hampers away everyday for a week. The last night to win was Sunday and I won it!
I got products from the smooth range, which is the range I wanted!
Left to right: Shampoo, conditioner, straightening spray, styling spray, finishing spray, finishing cream and serum.
I'm not sure how to use a few of the products properly, like the cream for example but I can't wait to try these out!
I've never used finishing or styling sprays so it's exciting to try new products (I'm sure most beauty junkies will agree.)
I doubt TRESemmé will read this but if you are, thank you so much!

x

11 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so lucky girl! Well done on winning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow as i said Lou you are incrediablely lucky, but you definately deserve them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I look forward to your reviews :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're really lucky but you definitely deserve them! Congrats :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Im so happy for you. Its great winning competitions esp something so randomly selected. Well done :D

    Laura xoxo
    http://thewhatlauralovesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found this blog like it a lot :) congrats on your win X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I didn't know about this range. You're very lucky! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric