Friday 11 June 2010

17 bronzer

I got this a few years ago in a set for Christmas so I'm not sure if it is still available. I've just looked on the Boots website but the new packaging of the bronzers means that you can not see the product from the outside so I'm not sure if the product I'm about to show you is one of them!

Obviously the name tells you this is a bronzer. Personally I think it is far too shimmery to be a bronzer (and this is coming from someone who loves shimmer!) but this makes a gorgeous highlight. The camera would not pick up the highlighting effect so I haven't got a photo to show you :(


Each individual colour is also beautiful as an eye-shadow. The first swatch picture shows you the highlighting/shimmering effect. No glitter, just baked shimmering goodness.

If anyone knows if 17 still do this product, just in new packaging, please let me know!

EDIT: Nicola has just informed me that this was Limited Edition :/

x

6 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty... great shimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this too! I have no idea where it is though I must dig it out!!! This was limited addition for that gift set chick, They always put limited addition things and shades in them and its so annoying when your finished them and need a new one! xx

    Nicola-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh, shame it was limited edition - it looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just found this in Boots this year - Xmas 2011 - its a shame they dont do it all year as Im really pale and it seems ok on my skin as a bronzer/blusher to give me a bit of colour :) ....now where am I going to find more!!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric