Friday 14 May 2010

Barry M Nail Paint in Pure Turquoise 295

Hello my lovelies!
Previously I said that I wasn't going to do a Nails Of The Week post because my nails were too short, but I was eager to try out Barry M's Nail Paint in Pure Turquoise which I recently purchased. I am in love with this colour! & I actually like my nails short, they don't look half bad :)

So without further ado, I would like you to meet Pure Turquoise 295:

(Couldn't decide on a photo hehe)

Application was fine, a little streaky when I applied the first coat but a second evened the colour out well.

x

6 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty colour. Might have to see if I can spot it when I'm next in Boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old Barry M!
    I bought Pink Irredescent a little while - it's impossible to remove but looks lovely! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I use it on my toes all the time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lovely shade of blue, and sometimes I think short nails look just lovely, but then I am not a fan of mega long nails hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour - and your nails look really cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric