Sunday 4 April 2010

42 Beauty Questions

I've seen this on many blogs and love to read them so I thought I'd give it a go! (I also am lacking inspiration to come up with another post.)


SKINCARE

1)How many times do you wash your face daily?

Once, at night.

2)What skin type do you have?

Combination, fore head and nose and very oily and my cheeks are normal.

3)What is your current facial wash?

I am always changing my facial wash, depending on the day, but recently I have been using Superdrug's Tea Tree and Peppermint Facial Wash - Very refreshing.

4)Do you exfoliate?

Yes but not often, only when I can be bothered really.

5)What brand do you use?

Again, I use any as I'm not fussy. Recently it's been Superdrug's Vitamin E Facial Scrub - it has oaty bits in it :). I might make my own using sugar and oats, I'll let you know how that goes :)

6)What moisturiser do you use?

As you can tell by now, I don't really have a routine lol, but I use Simple, Superdrug's Tea Tree And Peppermint Moisturiser - smells like Polo's, and anything else I find.

7)Do you have freckles?

Yes, not a significant amount but with being a fellow ginge, I do have a few.

8)Do you use eye cream?

I do have an eye cream, being Boot's own cucumber gel but I rarely use it.

9)Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

I get spots, like most teenagers but I wouldn't say it was acne prone.

10)Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?

No


MAKE-UP

11)What foundation do you use?

None, the only time I have worn foundation would of been to conceal around my eye area.

12)How about concealer?

At the moment I am using Collection 2000's Complexion Perfection Concealer. This has great coverage.

13)Do you know your undertone colour?

No but I have red areas at the bottom of my cheeks?

14) What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I rarely wear them, maybe a few times to parties. They do look gorgeous but I wouldn't wear them regularly.

15)Did you know you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes I did but I throw it away when I've finished it? That could be 1 month down the line of buying it or 5. It's never done any harm.

16)What brand of mascara do you use?

Collection 2000's Volume Sensation and sometimes a Maybelline/Rimmel mascara, I change between these brands.

17)Sephora or Mac?

Noooo, too expensive! I was given a sample of Mac's Vanilla pigment from a giveaway which is a gorgeous colour, but I wouldn't pay £10+ for it.

18)Do you have a Mac Pro card?

No.

19)What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?

Face brush, Blush brush, Eyelash comb and Eyelash curlers.

20)Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?

No as I rarely wear eye shadow and if I do, its a sweep of one colour.

21)For the face?

Nope.

23)Do you use pencil or liquid liner?

Both! I wear pencil more though as I love bright colour on the waterline.

24)How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Not often lol, maybe when I was younger?

25)What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I really like them as their very pigmented (a clue from the word pigment!) and you can get amazing colours.

26)Do you use mineral makeup?

Not often, sometimes a face powder and from Everyday Mineral's, their green concealer and it counterbalances the red in my cheeks and blemishes (I've ran out though! :( )

27)What is your favourite lipstick?

I rarely wear lipstick (I've said this for foundation and eye shadow as well! I promise, I do wear make up! but mainly concealer, blush, eye liner and mascara) so don't own many but I do love Avon's Frozen Rose, a neutral pink with gold shimmer.

28)How about lipgloss?

I have soooo many glosses and I don't wear them! They come off quickly and my hair gets stuck to my lips.

29)What is your favourite blush to use?

Collection 2000's Blush in 04 Trouble, which is veryyy shimmery or Collection 2000's Shimmering Glow Mosaic which is also shimmery. I need some new blushes! Think about looking at what Sleek have to offer.

30)Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?

Nope.

31)Do you like drugstore makeup?

Uhh Yes! That's all I buy hehe.

32)Do you go to CCO's (Cosmetic Company Outlets?)

No, I haven't really heard of them.

33)Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?

No. I'm happy playing with make up and learning from my fellow bloggers!

34)Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

No.

35)Name a makeup crime that you hate?

There are a few, which you can all guess. Orange face white neck, clown blusher, really light lips and clumpy lashes. I've seen some people which do all of these and trust me, it's not a pretty sight.

36)Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick or eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I like both. I tend to go for neutral shades and then add a pop of colour with eye liner.

37)Which celebrity always has great makeup?

Most of them as they have make up artists!

38)If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?

Mascara without a doubt.

39)Could you leave the house without any makeup on?

Mmmm I could but it would be very hard for me.

40)Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

No.

41)In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line?

There are too many and some which I haven't discovered yet. As you can tell from the products I use, I love Collection 2000, I also love Sleek, Rimmel and Maybelline. Oh and Miss Sporty! They do great nail polishes.

42)What do you think of makeup?

I love it, it increases my confidence. I'm not covering who I am with it, but enhancing what I already have. It's a hobby and I love to write about it. Also, it makes me happy with all the colours! Its like grown up colouring, swapping the coloured crayons for coloured eye shadows, lipsticks and blushes.

x

1 comment:

  1. I wish i was like you, i wish i didnt wear foundation as im only young so its gunna pay off and ruin my skin but i look ill without it and your so good not paying for mac and things, i get to tempted by pretty colours hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric