Tuesday 16 February 2010

Shop

^ I'm replacing the word 'Haul' to 'Shop' because... well it makes more sense :)
There's been so many posts I've been wanting to do but without a camera, I can not :( A few reviews can be done by using internet photos but most require swatches and my own photos to show you the products. I'm saving up now so hopefully will have a camera soon.


Rimmel's Stay Matte Dual Action Concealer £4.99




Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection Concealer £3.99, on offer for £2.99



Collection 2000's Waterproof Longer Lash Mascara £2.99



Avon's Arabian Glow Clearly Shadowed Eye Pencils £5 each, on offer for £3 each. I've already gone through a blue one of these and loved it so I thought I'd get every colour :) I already have a review on these but am not going to post until I have a camera because I want to show you how beautiful they look.

Reviews to come in the next week :)
x

1 comment:

Design by | SweetElectric