Wednesday 13 January 2010

Roll on Friday!

Can not wait till Friday! That's when I get my money and I have already added a top, jumper and tights to my Newlook basket ready to buy. I have also added a pair of black suede ankle boots to my Next basket. They are slouchy and exactly what I've been looking for! I was going to get brown or grey but I think black look better when wearing black tights or leggings. They are £35 which for me, is a bit pricey, but since I have been buying cheap Primark shoes (I love my £1.96 shoes though!) I think I can allow myself to buy one pair of expensive shoes!
Here is a picture of them:


x

3 comments:

  1. they are nice well worth the money next shoes seem to last for ages too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just ordered them! :D, though I'm rather pee'd that you have to be 18 years of age to order from Next - I have my ways though lol
    x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric