Saturday 30 January 2010

NYC Mosaic Face Powder - Pink Cheek Glow

Shade: Pink Cheek Glow

Price: £3.99

Where to find: Superdrug


What they say: N.Y.C. New York Colour Mosaic Face Powders are ultra sheer soft, natural pressed powders. N.Y.C. New York Colour Mosaic Face Powders are made up of four harmonizing hues in one mosaic powder in the right combination of colours to enhance skin tones. When the four neutral colours in N.Y.C. New York Colour Mosaic Pressed Powders are blended together, they create a perfect single shade that balances and enhances all skin undertones.


What I say: This gives the cheeks a natural glow and is not shimmery, which I know some people hate. Its not high in pigmentation which for me is a good thing because it means the colour is build-able and I don't end up looking like a clown after one swipe. The type of brush you use to apply this definitely depends on the pigmentation of the end result. For example, my ELF blush brush gives a more intense colour than my ELF complexion brush as it is more dense.

I don't think this is the best blush I have used as its just an average colour blush, but it is a good subtle product for every day use.


Would I repurchase? Yes, although I will not need to for a while as there is a lot of product!

x

2 comments:

  1. i love these types of blusher i like them better than the solid colour ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! NYC products are so inexpensive, I always want to grab some, but I'm never sure about their quality, so I like to read reviews first.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric