Sunday 10 January 2010

Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly Review

Sweetie Pie
For Christmas, my mum received the 'Sparkle' gift set, but as she already has too many body products, she gave me this!

Description:

Sweet and sophisticated fruitiness. Lashings of blackcurrant and bergamot essential oils in a sour cherry and coconut jelly make this about as fruity as you can get. It is incredibly difficult to resist taking a spoonful. Instead, take a handful and smooth it over your hair and body. Passing strangers will smell you and find their minds wandering to fruit pastilles.


Price:

£2.30 for 100g


My Review:

This smells like sweet blackcurrant - mmmm and the smell lingers which is always good. It lathers up really well and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.

As it is a jelly, I found it quite hard to hold without it slipping everywhere so I think it would be better to use frozen. This way you can crush it on to your body and as it would be cold, it will refresh your skin.


Would I repurchase: No. Not because the product is bad, its actually very good. But £2.30 for a shower gel is quite expensive and there are loads of regular shower gels which do the same job, but for less.

3 comments:

  1. Although I think the shower gels smell fab, I find them too hard to use because of the slipping. I haven't tried them frozen though but I think I will give that a go as I've still got 2 jellys left to use up.= :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yehhh, i always wondered how difficult t must be to use those jellies.
    thanx for the review!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric