Tuesday 5 January 2010

A few goals for 2010

Hello my lovelies!

Here are a few of my goals for 2010:
I know most of them look easy to do but they are just some small goals I want to set myself. As I think of more, I will add them to the list :)

1. Go to a concert - I've never been to one! :(
2. Get a tan - Quite hard for a redhead but I shall succeed!
3. Learn to knit :)
4. Make my own jewellery
5. Buy some E.L.F products! - Have been meaning to for ageeess
6. Wear lip gloss - I never do as I always forget
7. Take more photos
8. Try a lot of Lush products!
9. Use a whole bar of soap - I don't use soap and when I do have soap, I only use it a few times so if I achieve this, I will be very proud of myself! Also gives me an excuse to buy Lush soaps!
10. Finish a tin of Vaseline - Never finished one!

I also want to ride in a hot air balloon, go sky diving! go on holiday and many more things, but I don't think their possible for 2010!

As you can tell from the lack of posts, still no camera! Hopefully will get one at the end of the month :)
x

4 comments:

  1. Aha i never tan either - i've given up trying, seriously burn isnt worth it. Go fake (Y) Spray or moisturizer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to make my own jewelery! & I hardly ever use soap either, only shower gel! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do a list just like this and then look back on it and see how much I have achived by 2011 thank you for reminding me :) As for the tan just fake it, its what I ended up having to do and its soooooo much easier as I need 3 weeks to get a good tan
    happy new year xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fake the tan! I learnt to crochet instead of knit (one hook instead of two needles seemed less daunting). Elf sent me an email today about getting 10 free products so I ordered my first haul today - score! Will post a review as soon as I get it.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric