Saturday 16 January 2010

EyesLipsFace All Over Color Sticks Review

£1.50
Left to right: Pink Lemonade, Persimmon, Lilac Petal, Spotlight

EyesLipsFace say: 3 in 1 color for your eyes, lips, and or face! Get the color that illuminates for a healthy glow, and instantly soothes and conditions the skin for fresh and natural color all day long.

I say: I really like these! Gorgeous colours, shimmery and does slightly illuminate. Pink Lemonade and Spotlight are my favourite because Pink Lemonade is a perfect blush colour and Spotlight is really good for a highlighter. As for trying on my lips and eyes: I've dabbed some on my lips and this looks nice but haven't tried on my eyes, only as a highlight.

People have complained about the amount of product you get, their bad for oily skin and they cause breakouts.
I personally don't agree this these because I expected the amount of product as I've already had a stick like these - The product does not go all the way down!
I have oily skin and I don't find them to be greasy at all.
I haven't had any breakouts with these.

Any cons?: The company say these sticks 'sooth and condition' - I do not agree. I don't find them creamy so I would suggest warming them up with your finger so they will blend better when applying.

Would I re-purchase? Yes :)

x

6 comments:

  1. I liked the colour (I had Pink Lemonade)but also didnt find them creamy either so wasn't a big fan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Pink Lemonade - I love it as a cream blusher or lipstick. I agree with your review of them - I was worried that it could cause breakouts but I had no problems and for £1.50 they're worth a try! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh, ive used these also, and they haven't caused any breakouts at all..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so cute and affordable! am gona get them all :) thanks for the review hun

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric