Wednesday 2 December 2009

What I'm Loving At The Moment...

Headbands and slightly tacky flower clips :)
When I get home from school, wind swept and wet, all I want to do is put my hair back so I've found myself grabbing for my headbands :)
Also, with all this wind and rain we've been getting, I've been wearing my hair up a lot and to add a little detail, I've been wearing little plastic flower clips to pin flyaway's back and to add detail to my messy bun. They actually look really nice :)

P.S I'm liking my hair colour more now as I have got used to it :)
x


Also, no ones posts are coming up on my home page :(
Hopefully, they will come back, but for now I can not have my daily read :(
x



5 comments:

  1. Aww those clips are cute! & My homepage does that too me sometimes! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh so cute, I like them! Where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well these ones are a picture off of the internet but you can buy cute hair accessories at a shop called 'Bits and bows' I'm not sure if this shop is anywhere else though. Claire's should sell some too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun, nominated you for the lovely award.. Check it out here:
    http://goodhealthbadmemory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric