Saturday 21 November 2009

Newlook, Boots & Superdrug Haul


Newlook:
Navy hoodie £12, Umbrella £8
I'm a size 8-10 but when buying coats or hoodies, I get a size 12. I got this hoodie in a size 16 because I want it big and baggy. I think hoodies should be large and not fitting as they are to keep you warm. I'm wearing it now and I love it!

Here is the print of the umbrella. Its zebra print and has a stonewash colour running through it instead of just being black and white. It also has black frills on the bottom and a 'hook' handle which I love.

Boots: A few Christmas presents
Photo frames for my Nan £10, Mug £5 and Flower marshmallows £2 for my Auntie.

Superdrug:
Lipbalms £3.99
I picked up a few packs of these to divide between friends at Christmas for extra presents. I am also keeping a pack for myself as I love them. They are each a huge 20g (Vaseline size) and in the pack, you get : Cranberry and Pomegranate, Coconut and Shea Butter & Mango and Papaya. They all smell great! Especially the Coconut and Shea Butter one.

Going Christmas shopping again in two weeks :)

Also in Accessorize, there is a cute owl necklace (£5) I am going to buy and a mushroom sharpener/rubber! (£1.75)
I'm also buying a few friends some purses (£5) from there for Christmas. One design is a penguin! Which is adorable and the other design is a pink sequinned strawberry which is so cute.

2 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric