Saturday 8 August 2009

The Ugly Truth & Accessorize Sunglasses

So today I went to the cinema with some friends to see The Ugly Truth. It is a really good film & hilarious. Plus it was 2 for 1 orange Wednesday so only cost me £2.25 :)
After the film, we walked back through town and popped in to Accessorize. There were hundreds of things I wanted straight away but I only had £4.50 on me! ( Well that's all I had all together, I'm a bit skint at the moment. Can not wait till I get my EMA! )
Then I noticed the 70% off section & wow, there were some bargains there! I wanted everything but could only settle for one thing :(
So I decided to go with these sunglasses:


The pictures do not do them justice. Their a pretty simple shape but I love them, they suit me perfectly & would suit most people too. I don't like big bug eye sunglasses (Sorry!) so these are perfect. I also love the circle pattern sides. These were originally £15 but were on sale for £4.50! I think that is a pretty good bargain ( & that's all the money I had )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric