Saturday 8 August 2009

Barry M Nail Paints

I love these nail paints! Bold colours, thick & creamy, long lasting. I know everybody raves about them, but I have to agree & the price is affordable (£2.95 or 2 for £5 when the offer applies ) so go out & buy some!

As you can see from the photo below, I have a lot of pinky colours & I think I need a few more blues & purples.

So from left to right: Limited Edition Pink, Bright Pink, Pink flamingo & Coral.
I would say that Pink Flamingo is like Bright Pink mixed with a bit of Coral.
If you want to see the colours on my nails then let me know but the colours you see in the bottle are the colour they come out. One coat works fine but I would put two coats on to give a true colour to what it is in the bottle. :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm gonna go out && buy all of these colours now :D they're gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric